All Elite Wrestling recently announced the rules of the first-ever Casino Tag Team Royale that is set to take place at the Revolution PPV later tonight, March 7 from inside Daily’s Place in Jacksonville, Florida.
The rules of the first-ever Casino Tag Team Royale are as follows:
– Order of the entry will be selected by lottery.
– Two teams will start the match.
– Every 90 seconds a new tag team will enter the match.
– Individual eliminations occur when a competitor is thrown over the top rope and both feet touch the floor.
– Tag Teams are eliminated when both competitors of a team have been ruled out of the match.
– The match will continue until there is only one competitor/team remaining.
– The winning team will earn a shot at the AEW World Tag Team Championship down the line.
Bear Country, Alex Reynolds and John Silver, Evil Uno and Stu Grayson, Santana and Ortiz, The Butcher and The Blade, Private Party and Top Flight were initially announced as the participants of the first AEW Casino Tag Team Royale. Just recently, a few other teams were made official for the match such as Alan “5” Angels and Preston “10” Vance, Pretty Picture, Matt and Mike Sydal, Gunn Club, SCU, Jurassic Express, Varsity Blondes and The Natural Nightmares.
The winners of the inaugural Casino Tag Team Royale will earn a future shot at the AEW World Tag Team Titles.