All Elite Wrestling recently announced the lineup for tomorrow’s episode of Dark and it is looking to be one of the biggest, if not the biggest episode the company has ever had. The company has announced eight matches for tomorrow’s episode of AEW Dark, which includes AEW World Champion Jon Moxley vs. Robert Anthony.
Below is the full lineup for tomorrow’s episode of Dark:
- The Butcher and The Blade (Andy Williams and Pepper Parks) vs. Pineapple Pete and Anthony Catena
- Proud ‘N’ Powerful (Santana and Ortiz) vs. Musa and Brady Pierce
- SCU (Frankie Kazarian and Scorpio Sky) vs. Low Rida and Fuego Del Sol
- Jurassic Express (Luchasaurus and Marko Stunt) vs. Peter Avalon and Brandon Cutler (with Leva Bates)
- QT Marshall (with Dustin Rhodes, Allie and Brandi Rhodes) vs. Zack Clayton
- Sonny Kiss vs. Christopher Daniels
- Dark Order’s “5” vs. Lee Johnson
- AEW World Champion Jon Moxley vs. Robert Anthony
You can check out All Elite Wrestling’s announcement below:
Eight matches are STACKED for #AEWDark on Tuesday!— All Elite Wrestling (@AEWrestling) June 6, 2020
Which match are you looking forward to the most?
Watch #AEWDark every Tuesday at 7e/6c via our YouTube channel at https://t.co/oZiB2TKmny. pic.twitter.com/AzDhguDfzy