AEW Files To Trademark Paul Wight’s “Captain Insano” Persona
Last March 2nd, AEW filed to trademark the “Captain Insano” name with the USPTO (United States Patent and Trademark Office) under...
NWA Worlds Heavyweight Champion Nick Aldis was recently interviewed by Daily DDT on a number of topics including him receiving an...
At WWE’s recent Q2 Earnings Conference Call, WWE Chairman and CEO Vince McMahon addressed a topic that the public thought he...
- Promoter Jim Crockett Jr. Passes Away, AEW Issues Statement on
- Reports Suggest That AEW Kept Anna Jay’s Injury Secret For A Month on
- Tony Khan Says WWE Is ‘More Than Welcome’ To Work With AEW on
- Hikaru Shida In Japan Producing Matches For AEW Women’s Tournament on
- AEW Console Game Will Feature Several Modes Except GM Mode on