AEW Files To Trademark Paul Wight’s “Captain Insano” Persona
Last March 2nd, AEW filed to trademark the “Captain Insano” name with the USPTO (United States Patent and Trademark Office) under...
According to Sports Illustrated, All Elite Wrestling will be crowning their first-ever AEW Women’s Champion during their debut show on TNT....
As previously reported, AEW recently announced that Chris Jericho will be teaming up with two mystery partners as they take on...
Jon Moxley is one of the biggest, if not the biggest and most talked-about star in pro wrestling today. Ever since...
It was previously reported that Dr. Britt Baker suffered a concussion at some point during a Women’s Division Tag Team Match...
- Promoter Jim Crockett Jr. Passes Away, AEW Issues Statement on
- Reports Suggest That AEW Kept Anna Jay’s Injury Secret For A Month on
- Tony Khan Says WWE Is ‘More Than Welcome’ To Work With AEW on
- Hikaru Shida In Japan Producing Matches For AEW Women’s Tournament on
- AEW Console Game Will Feature Several Modes Except GM Mode on