Connect with us

AEW News

AEW All Out PPV Buys Down From Double Or Nothing Event

According to The Wrestling Observer Newsletter, All Elite Wrestling’s PPV buys saw a decline in its viewership numbers. This past Saturday night’s AEW All Out PPV Event was able to generate only 28,000 buys, not including those who watched on B/R Live, compared to Double Or Nothing, which was able to generate an estimated 35,000 buys a few days after the PPV concluded. This is a 20% decline in viewership numbers.

Double Or Nothing’s final numbers were at 39,000 PPV buys in the United States alone, which means that All Out could have another 10-12% added to its viewership numbers once all is said and done.

The Wrestling Observer Newsletter also indicated that All Out’s viewership numbers on B/R Live in the United States were up from Double Or Nothing, but there is no word yet on how much. A day prior to All Out, a special preview show on The PPV aired on TNT. This was done in order to further push and promote the event, which is a possible reason why All Out’s viewership numbers on B/R Live exceeded that of Double Or Nothing.

All Out’s total viewership numbers are estimated to be around the 100,000, while Double Or Nothing’s total viewership numbers were estimated to be around the 110,000. It means that All Out’s total viewership numbers would be down 10% from Double Or Nothing’s total viewership numbers.

It was also mentioned that the worldwide viewership numbers for Fite TV were down, while ITV Box Office PPV numbers in the UK were up, but the exact viewership numbers were not available yet. Fans who watched All Out on both B/R Live and traditional PPV had an estimated total of 46% that also watched Double Or Nothing, which means that the other 54% did not watch.

This past Saturday night’s All Out PPV Event had a total of around 10,500 fans in attendance at the Sears Centre Arena, while the All In PPV Event that took place on September 2018 had a total of 11,263 fans in the exact same arena. All In, which was reportedly the reason for the creation of AEW, was able to generate an estimated 50-55,000 PPV buys at the time.

Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter

**Update: Update On AEW’s All Out PPV Buys On FITE TV, Numbers Way Up

Be sure to join our WWE / AEW Discord server and connect with other pro wrestling fans.
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

More in AEW News

Pro Wrestling News Hub