All Elite Wrestling recently announced the rules of the first-ever Casino Tag Team Royale that is set to take place at the Revolution PPV Event on Sunday, March 7th.
The rules of the first-ever Casino Tag Team Royale are as follows:
– Order of the entry will be selected by lottery.
– Two teams will start the match.
– Every 90 seconds a new tag team will enter the match.
– Individual eliminations occur when a competitor is thrown over the top rope and both feet touch the floor.
– Tag Teams are eliminated when both competitors of a team have been ruled out of the match.
– The match will continue until there is only one competitor/team remaining.
– The winning team will earn a shot at the AEW World Tag Team Championship down the line.
The participants so far for the first-ever Casino Tag Team Royale are Bear Country, Alex Reynolds and John Silver, Evil Uno and Stu Grayson, Santana and Ortiz, The Butcher and The Blade, Private Party as well as Top Flight.
You can check out the announcement below:
Here are the rules for the #CasinoTagTeamRoyale. 1 team will earn a future shot at the #AEW World Tag Team Championship, but to do so, they’ll have to outlast some of the top teams in #AEW at Revolution. Watch #AEWRevolution Sunday, March 7 Live on PPV 8pm on all major providers pic.twitter.com/JSTBgCRmHo— All Elite Wrestling (@AEW) February 27, 2021