It was previously reported by Bryan Alvarez of F4WOnline.com that WWE is set to release several stars from their WWE NXT roster. PWInsider.com recently mentioned the five Superstars that the WWE released from their WWE NXT roster. It was also noted on the report that more talents could be released and if those names are made public updates will be provided.
Below are the five NXT Superstars recently released by the WWE:
- Bodhi Hayward = He has been a huge part of the Andre Chase University faction, but was taken out by Duke Hudson on a recent episode of WWE NXT to write him off of WWE television.
- Sloane Jacobs = She is a 19 year old talent who previously wrestled on the independent scene as The Notorious Mimi prior to signing with WWE NXT in March 2022. She has since competed on several WWE NXT live events as well as in the NXT Women’s Breakout Tournament, but but mostly competed on NXT LVL Up.
- Eric Yan = She has mostly competed on WWE NXT LVL Up, with her first match taking place when it was still known as WWE 205 Live. She last wrestled on NXT LVL Up this past September and hasn’t done much outside of the show.
- Damaris Griffin = He signed with WWE less than a year ago and has only been competing on NXT LVL Up since April.
- Ru Feng = He signed with WWE NXT last year and has only been competing on NXT LVL Up.