During last night’s AEW Dynamite, they announced several matches for next week’s episode. This, as they build, for the Double Or Nothing pay-per-view on May 23rd.
Next week’s AEW Dynamite will feature:
- Brodie Lee vs. Christopher Daniels
- Jurassic Express (w/Marko Stunt) vs. Best Friends (w/Orange Cassidy)
- We will hear from Lance Archer and Jake Roberts
- Hikaru Shida vs. Penelope Ford vs. Kris Statlander vs. Dr. Britt Baker
- Chris Jericho vs. Pineapple Pete
- MJF in action
- Kenny Omega & Matt Hardy vs. Santana & Ortiz
Jon Moxley was attacked by The Dark Order after his victory over Frankie Kazarian. Brodie Lee issued a challenge and Moxley accepted. Before taking a boot to the face and another beatdown by Dark Order. So now we have our main event for Double or Nothing.
Updated Double or Nothing Card:
- Jon Moxley vs. Brodie Lee for the AEW World Championship
- MJF vs. Jungle Boy
- Cody Rhodes vs. Lance Archer for the TNT Championship Tournament Finals
- Casino Ladder Match for an AEW World Title shot